This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Folks have asked a lot about Jet.com lately (especially after the news of Walmart buying them). They are the newest thing to online shopping that has any potential to rival Amazon. Getting more familiar with them may actually make you realize how much better they are then Amazon too!
Check out these 10 ways to save more at Jet.com and see if you can find some great deals and huge savings.
10 Ways to Save More at Jet.com
1. Prices drop as you add more items to your cart. When you buy items that can be shipped together (most are marked with 2-day delivery flags) you’ll see the price on each item drop. The more items you add that qualify the further the price will drop!
Watch the prices drop as you keep adding items!
2. Get free shipping on any order $35 or more. No coupon is needed, just buy $35 worth of items and it ships for free. The best part is that you can still use other coupons that bring your total below $35. As long as you were at $35 before coupons your order will still ship for FREE. (Compare to Amazon that is now at $49 for regular orders)
3. Bring down prices when you pay with a debit card. If you are up for paying with a debit card you’ll save an additional 1.5% off your order. This is the one tip I’m on the fence about as most security folks would tell you to never use a debit card online.
4. Select to waive free returns. If you are buying something you know you won’t return select to waive the option of free returns and the price will drop further! This is not available on all items, but is there for most.
5. Buy multiple of the same item and save. Most products will give you the option to buy multiple of the same item and pay less per item. For me this made some items cheaper than we can get in the grocery store!
6. Stack on Coupon Codes! With all of these options you can still use coupons. They are running a two different coupon codes right now for new users:
BACK2SCHOOL – $10 off $35+ order
(can be used on your first three orders)
TRIPLE15 – 15% off your first three orders
7. No membership or annual fees. Remember that free 2-day shipping? Yeah you don’t have to pay anything special to get that. Just shop and it ships. You also don’t have to be a member to see prices (like many sites are now doing).
8. Don’t miss the Warehouse deals. Jet.com has it’s own Warehouse shop with bulk sizes on the items you love. Your coupons and free shipping offers are good here too. Get the massive paper towel pack or huge case of diapers and still use that $10 off coupon!
9. Free Returns for 30 days. If you grab something and don’t like it they will take it back with their no-hassle return policy. They also offer 24/7 customer service online or by phone if you need it.
10. Lower prices than other sites. It’s kind of hard to imagine someone beating Amazon’s price (kinda like we assume the local Walmart has the best price), you’ll be surprised when you start to compare prices from Jet.com and Amazon. On grocery items I found Jet to be 60-70% less on some of the same items!
Hungry Jack Buttermilk Pancake Mix – $1.87 on Jet.com or $6.77 on Amazon!
Have you started to shop there? Have any other savings tips for us?