See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Take advantage of a big Kellogg’s Rewards promotion and earn up to 1500 bonus points over the next week! These points can be used to get high value $1 off coupon off any Kellogg’s and Keebler products (which means awesome deals when paired with store sales).
To get the 1500 Kellogg’s Rewards Points:
- 500 Points – Buy any Kellogg’s product and upload your receipt to their site or use a store card that you have linked.
- 500 Points – Enter codes or receipts for 5 products before 9/11
- 500 points – Enter codes or receipts for another 5 products before 9/11
So… clean out your pantry and enter codes to hit 10 products this week! You’ll still earn the normal points each product earns plus the 1,000 bonus points.
Note: the first 500 point bonus can’t be earned by entering a product code only through uploading a receipt or linking a store card.
- Latest Articles