See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
All week get 20% off select grocery items for quick and easy meals at Jet.com, plus get an additional 15% off when you use two stackable coupon codes.
20% off select groceries items – EASYMEALS20 (exp 3/27)
15% off entire purchase – TRIPLE15
You can use the coupon codes together on 3 different orders per account, so this could be a fun stock up deal!
There are over 1,000 participating items and a few things that make for pretty good prices!
I grabbed 19 items:
8 – Barilla Pasta Sauce, 24 oz
6 – Barilla Pasta, various types
4 – Duncan Hines Brownies, 16.7 oz
1 – Annie’s Graham Bunnies Snacks, 7.5 oz
20% off – EASYMEALS20
15% off – TRIPLE15
Total Due: $23.03
My total for the 19 items after the coupon code was $23 shipped! That’s $1.21 per item and not bad of a price especially for not leaving the house!
Three tips for extra savings:
- Make sure your total is $35 before any coupons to get free shipping.
- Look for items with this symbol as they will lower the price of everything in your buggy.
- Pay with your debit card and select that you won’t return it to save another 3 to 4%.
- Latest Articles