Welcome to Southern Savers, where finding deals and steals is simple and rewarding!

See I told you, this would help!

Coupon Abbreviations
  • SC = Store Coupon
  • MC = Manufacturer Coupon
  • SS = Smart Source
  • RP = Red Plum
  • PG = Proctor and Gamble
Coupon Terms
  • WYB = When You Buy
  • B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
  • .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
  • .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
  • EXP = Expiration Date

Going Nuts? I can help you understand coupon terms and abbreviations

I’ve got even more new printable coupons for you!  This time they are from random places around the web:

.75/2 G.U.M. Flossers printable (makes it free with triples at Harris Teeter next week)

.50/5 Kool-Aid Packets (enter sweepstakes) printable

$1/2 Coca Cola or Dasani 20 oz bottle, printable

.50/1 Suave Body Wash printable

If your store doubles, the Kool-Aid coupon should make packets FREE!  I know my Kroger has them on sale for 15¢ each.

Comments

1. Anne says:

I entered the Kool-Aid sweepstakes, and did not see where I can get a coupon.

2. LDRWeber says:

Thank you for the Kool aid coupons!!! It's almost time for my 12 yr old stepson to come stay with us for the summer so this is just great!! :)
      Take care!

3. Sundaydrive00 says:

Printed off my 2 coupons since this will make Kool Aid  free at HT during triples!

4. Kmed1224 says:

Kroger has packets for 15 cents each.  we used the 50 cent off  5 pack coupons doubled and made 25 cents on every 5 packs.

5. Couldn't get the Kool Aid coupon to print.

6. Couldn't get the Kool Aid coupon to print.

7. stacia says:

Looking for to shopping at HT this coming week!!!

8. AndiLee says:

To get the Kool-Aid coupon, you have to enter the sweepstakes, then clcik enter when finished filling out your information. Once that is done, all you have to do is click on the 50cent off and it will print.. only 2 times per computer

9. Melissa says:

Just tried to use my coca cola coupon at CVS and it would not scan.  The manager was called and she stated they are not allowed to take coca cola coupons printed from the internet.  Anyone else ever heard of that?

• ladybug says:

Have read on the CIC website that apparently all printable coca cola coupons were fraudulant. Not saying the one posted here is fraudulent but this is information being given to the stores.

10. Tawanda says:

I used one that I printed last month at CVS, and come to think of it, it did beep.

11. tori729 says:

Can't find where to print the Kool-Aid coupon anywhere on the “you lost” page…

12. Bamagirliniowa says:

I have at a grocery store and I explain it was from the companies web site( which it was) and that I would inform them that they refused their coupons, so they took it.

13. ladybug says:

RE: printable Coca Cola coupons – have read on the CIC website that there have been a quite a few of fraudulant coupons for Coca Cola products and remember reading (but can’t find right now) that apparently all Coca Cola printables were fraudulant. This is information given to stores to be on the lookout for. I have no idea (real or not) about the coupon link posted here but this is just to try to answer the question about why it may not be accepted.

14. Twana Hanson says:

thanks for all your info i won 1.50 code for redbox. I cant wait to be able to afford a printer so .i will start to save even more .

15. sherrysopinion says:

Unfortunately, Kool-Aid seems to be having problems issuing their coupons – I didn't even get offered on after entering the stupid contest!

16. Sandingalls says:

Right now Meijers has them on sale for 10/1.00… with the .50/5 i get 20 packets for FREE!!

17. cahugh4 says:

I went to Kroger's and used (2) .50/5, (2) B10G5 Free and (2) Buy 2 get 1 free. Somehow I ended up getting 37 packets of Kool-Aid for free and I am not sure how it worked out, but it did. Did the .50/5 coupon double to 1.00/5 or 1.00/10?

• Godsprincess91 says:

how did you print the coupon? I tried and it won't let me!!!

• newbieCoupons says:

.50/5 doubled to 1.00/5
        i just bought some kool aid today and that is how it worked out.  because Kroger doubles coupons now

18. Rugrat4_98 says:

All of the coupons were gone by the time I got there and they were good ones how come they reached the quote and I did not print any?

19. Debbie says:

Kool-Aid coupon is over.  Please do not try it.  It only takes you to there Facebook page.  No more coupons or sweepstakes.  Please keep the website  up to date.