See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Don’t lose any money in your Flexible Spending Accounts this weekend! You must use FSA cash by 12/31 or it will all be forfeited. I know it seems silly to have a random shopping spree, but it’s better than just wasting money.
Here are a few ideas of ways to use FSA cash before the end of the year.
- Acne Skin Care Products
- Blood pressure monitors
- Body scans
- Breast pumps
- Cholesterol test kits
- Condoms and other contraceptives
- Contact lenses
- Contact Solution, or Cases
- Diabetic monitors, test kits, strips and supplies
- Eye exams
- Fertility monitors
- First aid kits
- Flu shots
- Hearing aid batteries
- Mileage for travel to and from health care appointments
- Night guards
- Pregnancy tests
- Prescription drugs – see if you can get any refills now!
- Prescription sunglasses
- Over-the-counter reading glasses
- Walking aids like canes, walkers and crutches
- Weight Loss Programs
(only if you are diagnosed as obese)
These items would need to be purchased by 12/31 to qualify.
Next year you may want to consider a Health Savings Account. They don’t take the money from you at the end of year!
- Latest Articles