See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Here’s a fun way to save $4 off your next shopping trip to Kroger!! (That’s free produce, meat or whatever you want).
Here are the four steps to grab this deal:
1. Head to the Kroger eCoupon page (click on save more with digital coupons)
2. Login or Register.
3. Load any P&G coupon to your card.
After you load your coupons, a screen will pop up asking you to tell 4 friends about the offer. Put in 4 email addresses and click submit and instantly you will have a $4 in your account!
Kroger’s got some great deals this week (like Tide for $2.99) that can make this $4 credit really stretch!
- Latest Articles