See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Here is an added bonus for buying Kellogg’s cereal. You can get $5 in movie concession cash when you buy (3) select Kellogg’s cereal in one transaction.
Participating cereals: Apple Jacks, Cocoa Krispies, Corn Pops, Fruit Loops, Frosted Flakes, Frosted Mini-Wheats, Rice Krispies and Krave. Look for deals on them here.
How to get the deal:
1) Buy (3) boxes of cereal in (1) transaction
2) Take picture of your receipt
3) Submit photo to email@example.com or text CEREAL to 811811
4) Receive link to download $5 e-Concession Cash Certificate
You can use the concession cash at any participating theater. You can see them here.
There is a limit of (3) certificates per person. You must purchase the cereal before 1/31/17 but you have until 3/21/17 to submit your receipt.
See deals on Kellogg’s cereal.
- Latest Articles