See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
We’re all trying to save money – especially on groceries! How far do you think you can stretch a $50 gift card? I’m going to give 4 winners a $50 gift card to the grocery store of your choice (needs to be one I at least cover on Southern Savers). Free groceries on me!
There is a catch though… The 4 winners will report back to us with pictures of what their $50 gift card actually bought them. We will all hold you accountable, because everyone wants to see how you did! You could take your time and get loads of things at CVS or spend it all on a big trip to Publix. It’s your call how to spend it, I just want to see you try to stretch it as far as you can.
How great would it be if y’all took my $200 and at least doubled it… I know some of you could do even better than that!
You have a couple of chances to enter, so feel free to enter with one or all of them.
1. Comment below with what store you would want a gift card to, and how much in retail value you think you could get with $50.
2. Share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and leave a comment below telling me that you have.
The winner of this giveaway will be chosen and emailed Wednesday, 10/23 and posted to the Giveaway Winners Page.
- Latest Articles