See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
One of the best magazines out for comparison shopping is on Groupon! You can get 50% off a subscription to Consumer Reports magazine or Consumer Reports online.
I would recommend getting the online version only, this way you get access all past issues and reports too.
There are three options:
- $14.50 for a one-year print subscription ($29 value)
- $15 for a one-year online subscription ($30 value)
- $29.50 for a one-year print and online subscription ($59 value)
It is a good magazine to read, but most of us need their reviews on everything from vacuum cleaners to garbage disposals… so trust me and get the online version so you have every review!
- Latest Articles