See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
These are all the deals at Aldi this week, either starting 4/15 or 4/18 depending on where you live.
Remember that you can price match name brand products, meat, and produce at Walmart.
- Tomatoes on the Vine, 59¢ pk.
- Baking Potatoes, 5 lb bag, $1.59
- Multi-Colored Peppers, 3 pk., $1.29
- Vidalia Onions, 59¢ pk.
- Baby Bella Mushrooms, 79¢ pk.
- Sweet Corn, $1.29 pk.
- Appleton Farms Baby Back Ribs, 24 oz, $7.99
- Kraft Boca Burgers, 10 oz, $2.89
- Parkview Premium Beef Franks, 12 oz, $2.79
- Parkview Griller Sausage, 14 oz, $2.49
(get Johnsonville Chicken Sausage at Harris Teeter for $1.99)
- Old Wisconsin Cheddar Sausage, 24 oz, $4.99
- Duetsche Kuche Smoked Bratwurst or Knackwurst, 16 oz, $2.69
- Savoritz Oyster Crackers, 10 oz, 89¢
- Benton’s Fudge Striped Shortbread Cookies, 13 oz, $1.19
- Savoritz 4 Kids Cheese Dip & Cracker Sticks, 5 oz, 95¢
- Millville or Fit & Active Cereal Bars, 4.86-10.4 oz, $1.49
- Fit & Active Double Chocolate or Chocolate Peanut Butter Meal Bars, 9.5 oz, $3.99
(get Pure Protein Bar singles at Harris Teeter for FREE)
- Nature’s Nectar Fruit Juices, 64 oz, $1.49
- Freshine Glass Cleaner, 32 oz, 89¢
- Latest Articles