See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Here are the top deals at Aldi this week.
If your Aldi ad starts on Sunday these deals are already running, if your ad begins on Wednesday then these deals start tomorrow.
Remember that meat, produce and national brand items can be price matched at Walmart and Target. You cannot use coupons at Aldi, but you can when price matched at another store.
- Simms Hickory or Italian Summer Sausage, 16 oz, $2.99
(get Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage for $2.35 at Ingles)
(get Johnsonville Cooked Brats or Smoked Sausage for $2 at Kroger)
- Tyson Country Fried Steaks or Steak Fingers, 20.5 oz, $4.99
-.50/1 Tyson recipe meat item, (zip 30003) printable (if included)
(price match at Walmart or Target to use coupon – would make it $4.49)
- Oscar Mayer Ham & Cheese Loaf, 16 oz, $2.79
-$1/2 Oscar Mayer Carving Board or Cold Cuts, SS 1/22
-$1 off Oscar Mayer Carving Board meats or cold cuts printable
(price match at Walmart or Target to use coupon – would make it $1.79)
- Tyson Fresh Jumbo Pack Chicken Breasts $1.69 lb
- Celery 69¢
- Avocados 49¢ ea.
- Baby Carrots 49¢ pk.
- Grape Tomatoes 69¢ pk.
- Broccoli 89¢ ea.
- Mushrooms 69¢ pk.
Fridge or Frozen
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Ultimate Meat, 12″, $4.99
(get Red Baron Pizza at Family Dollar for $3.50)
(get DiGiorno 12″ Pizza at Ingles for $4 or at Kroger for $3.49)
- Mama Cozzi’s Five Cheese Pizza, 16″, $4.99
(get Red Baron Pizza & Sides, 28-30.6 oz, at Walmart for $4.77)
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Cheesy Breadsticks, 22.75 oz, $3.79
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Mega Pizza Rolls, 17 oz, $2.49
(get Totino’s Pizza Rolls, 40 ct., at Ingles for $2.30 or at Kroger for $1.89)
- Clancy’s Pretzel Sticks, 16 oz, $1.29
- Clancy’s White Rounds Tortilla Chips, 13 oz, $1.19
(get Organic Garden of Eatin’ Tortilla Chips at Kroger for $1.29)
- Casa Mamita Medium Salsa, 24 oz, $1.79
(get Herdez or Chi Chi’s Salsa, 16 oz, at Kroger for 49¢)
- Casa Mamita Salsa Con Queso, 15.5 oz, $2.29
- Aunt Maple’s Pink Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix, 8 oz, $1.99
(get Hungry Jack Pancake Mix, 32 oz, at Dollar General for $2)
- Baker’s Corner Red Velvet Cake mix, 18.25 oz, 99¢
- M&M’s Milk Chocolate Cupid’s Mix, 12.6 oz, $2.69
-$1/2 Mars M&M’s candies, 9.9 oz +, Kroger Holiday Savings Book 2011 home mailer (EXP 02/05)
-$1/2 Mars M&M’s, 12.6 oz +, Throw a Party Like a Pro booklet
-$1 off Mars M&M’s candy, 9.9 oz +, February All You magazine
-$1 off Mars M&M’s pretzel chocolate candies, 9.9 oz + printable
(get it at Target for $1.66, at Kroger for $1.19, or at Walgreens for $1)
- Russell Stover’s Valentine’s Day Chocolate Assortment, 2 oz, 99¢
(get 14.5 oz at Target for $3.33)
- Nestle Wonka Fun Dip Card & Candy Kit, 12 oz, $2.49
-$1/2 Nestle Wonka or Nestle candy bags printable
-$1/2 Wonka candy, 9 oz + printable
-$1/2 Nestle 11.5 oz + or Wonka 9 oz + fun size seasonal themed candy printable
-$1/2 Nestle or Wonka fun size bags, 9 oz +, RP 1/29
(get it at Target for $2 or at Kroger for $1.50)
- Kellogg’s Special K Fruit Crisps Bars, 4.4 oz, $2.49
-$1/3 Kellogg’s Special K cereal bars, fruit crisps and/or granola bars 5 ct +, RP 1/01
-.75/2 Kellogg’s Special K cereal bars, fruit crips or granola bars 5 ct.+, RP 1/22
- Latest Articles