See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Right now through May 21, 2011, Amazon is offering a $10 credit when you buy select Kindle books. There are some books starting at $3.82, so this can make for a fun little money maker!
Note: This offer is only available to current Kindle with Special Offers owners only.
1. Set your default Kindle 1-Click Payment Method to a Visa card in the Manage Your Kindle section.
2. Purchase one or more qualifying Kindle books listed.
3. A $10 credit will be applied to your account at the end of the offer period, but no later than June 30, 2011.
5. Limit 1 promotional credit ($10) per customer.
6. Offer available from April 27, 2011, 12:01 a.m. (PDT) through May 21, 2011, 11:59 p.m. (PDT), while supplies last.
If you were pondering a Kindle, the Special Offers version gives you occasional ads but also gives you promotions like this. It is also about $25 cheaper than regular Kindles. Another promotion they also say they will run soon is $20 Amazon gift cards for $10 only to special offer users.
- Latest Articles