This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Heads up Amazon Prime members! Amazon has just announced that Prime members will be able to get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals!
This means that, as a Prime member, you’ll have the opportunity to buy time-sensitive items (that usually sell out very quickly) before non-Prime members ever see them. This will be an added benefit at all times, but will be especially useful when buying gifts during the upcoming holiday season.
Here are the current Prime benefits:
1. FREE 2-day shipping on 20 million eligible items.
2. Unlimited music streaming on over a million songs.
3. Unlimited movies and TV shows with Instant Video.
4. Access to over 500,000 eBooks with (1) FREE rental per month.
5. 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals.
You can try Prime for FREE with their 30-day trial. After your trial is over, Prime is $99 per year.
On a personal note, becoming a Prime member has totally been worth it. It averages out to be $8.25 per month and that, to me, is worth it simply for the free shipping.
See more Amazon deals!