See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Check out this amazing deal from Amazon. If you are looking to sell your used Kindle and want to purchase a new one then you can sell it to Amazon. It does not matter if the Kindle is working or not, they will buy it from you. For example, you could trade in a working Kindle up to a $50 Amazon Gift Card. If your Kindle is not working you can get a $5 Amazon Gift Card.
This deal is even better when you trade in your Kindle for a $20 Credit towards a new one. This is a great way to get a new Kindle and save money!
Here’s What You Need to Do:
– Go to Amazon and find out the worth on a trade-in
– Print out the free shipping label that Amazon provides
– An Amazon Gift Card and a $20 bonus towards a new Kindle will automatically be applied to your account
See more Amazon deals.
- Latest Articles