See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you subscribe to All You and would like to get the insert of coupons that is included in the store version you now can!!
Email All You and have them sent to you!
Please include in your e-mail:
1) Your account number, found on the mailing label just above your name and address. It is nine digits and is usually located between two asterisks, for example *123456789*
2) Your name and address as it appears on the mailing label
3) Your e-mail address
4) A specific mention that you are looking for the “Coupon book from the June issue of All You.”
Go here to see more about this on All You’s Blog.
(Thanks Delta for finding this!!)
Tip: If you ordered all you 6 weeks ago and expect your first issue any day go HERE and enter your information and it will pull up your account information. You can copy that information straight into the email and get the coupons coming before the magazine arrives.
Another Tip… If you subscribed and would like to know when you will get your first issue, go here and enter your information and it will show your account information. It will also show your most recent mailing. Please remember that it takes 6-8 weeks to get new subscriptions started.
- Latest Articles