This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Let’s face it, everyone hates acne. It’s the worst when you’re a teenager and you have to start school back with acne, but there is hope! Proactive is a great brand, with all of their products devoted to clearing acne. Proactive was developed by leading dermatologists and targets the root causes of acne – bacteria, oil production, and dead skin cell build up. Proactiv clears existing blemishes, addresses inflammation and redness, and prevents new breakouts from occurring.
Proactive has a complete line of products for acne prone skin. One great product is Daily Protection Plus Sunscreen. This great product moisturizers skin and blocks harmful rays. Another great product is Green Tea Moisturizer. It won’t clog pores and leaves skin feeling refreshed and moisturized.
Even if you don’t win — there is a great deal to get you started with ProActiv. You can try out 30 days of Proctive for $11.97.
To get this deal:
- Login/Register with Shop at Home (a cash back website)
- Click on the ProActive Coupon.
- Order the 30 day trail and get the free gifts
- You will get 40% cash back plus new Shop at Home users will get $5 for signing up!
Total You pay $6.97-$11.97 after cash back.
Note: You will be signed up to receive a monthly kit, so remember to unsubscribe after ordering (very quick & easy).
Win a selection of Proactive Products
Now as part of the back to school bash one reader will get:
- 30 day Proactiv 3-step kit w/ free Refining Mask and Green Tea Moisturizer ($77 retail value)
- Daily Protection Plus Sunscreen SPF 30 ($19.00)
- Oil Blotter Sheets ($11.00)
- Advanced Blemish Treatment ($18.00)
- Clarifying Night Cream ($27.00)
You have 4 different ways to enter (feel free to do them all!)
- Leave a Comment below.
- Tweet the following:
Stop by @SouthernSavers to win $150 of @Proactiv Acne products http://bit.ly/aSfMux #wingiveaways
- Share the giveaway on Facebook.
The winner will be picked on Tuesday 8/24 at 12pm est and notified by email.
Increase your chances to win by entering on the 10 other blogs that are part of the Back to School Bash:
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Briana
- Common Sense With Money
- Coupon Cravings
- Mommin It Up
- Moms Need to Know
- Mommy Snacks
- Passion for Savings
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Stretching a Buck
This giveaway was sponsored by Proactive as part of Win Giveaways: Back to School Bash. This Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Find more information on the terms for this giveaway on the Win Giveaways Facebook page.