See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
You can get FREE toothpaste again this week at CVS! Print your $1 off Colgate coupon to pair with ECB’s starting on 3/30.
With this deal you get (2) FREE toothpaste, so stock up or donate!
-$1 off Colgate Total, Optic White, Enamel Health or Sensitive toothpaste, 3 oz+ printable
CVS Deal Idea:
- $2 ECB WYB Colgate Total, Max, 2in1 toothpaste 4.6-6 oz or manual toothbrush 1 ct., $3.49, limit 2
(2) Colgate Total Toothpaste, 4.6-6 oz, $3.49
-$2/2 Colgate toothpaste, or any other toothpaste, printing at CVS Coupon Center (exp 3/21)
(2) -$1 off Colgate Total, Optic White, Enamel Health or Sensitive toothpaste, 3 oz+ printable
Total Due: $2.98
Get Back: $4 ECB
–like getting both for FREE
Don’t miss out on 99¢ mouthwash too:
- Latest Articles