See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Here’s another fun oral care deal from CVS! Starting 9/17, you can grab two tubes of toothpaste for FREE. If you’re already stocked up, grab them to donate. If you don’t have the insert coupon, there is a printable coupon that works too!
CVS Deal Idea:
- $2 ECB WYB Colgate Total Toothpaste, 4-4.2 oz, $2.99, limit 2
(2) Colgate Total Toothpaste, 4-4.2 oz, $2.99
(2) -$2 off Colgate Optic White, Total Advanced, Enamel Health or Sensitive toothpaste, 3 oz+, SS 09/10
Total Due: $1.98
Get Back: $4 ECB
–like getting both for FREE Printable to use if you don’t have the insert coupon:-$1 off Colgate Total, Optic White, Enamel Health or Sensitive toothpaste, 3 oz+ printable
Check out these personal care coupons too:
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
- Latest Articles