See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
On weeks with Procter & Gamble inserts there really aren’t many variations so here are a few…
Click on the paper near you to see what coupons were actually in the inserts around the Southeast. Check out the differences to really get an idea of what paper is the best to buy.
A few ways to use these lists:
- You see that you did not get a coupon that was released, you can go to online coupon sites and order it.
- Print the list for your area and keep it with your inserts to quickly know if you have that coupon.
- A way to decide what paper is the best paper in your area to buy.
Birmingham (thanks April!)
Miami Herald (thanks Gery!)
Anderson Independent (thanks Mandi!)
Washington Post (thanks Ashley!)
Red = Not in this insert
Blue= A Change in Value or a new coupon not in the preview.
As folks send me the lists I will update with links so check back if your paper is not up yet.
If you would like to help out with a list email me, it’s very easy!!
- Latest Articles