See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I’m always excited when I spot a deal on chocolate! Starting 3/13 at CVS, you can get 25¢ Hershey’s Kisses!
Check your 2/28 SS insert for a $1 off coupon to pair with ECBs and a $1.50 off coupon printing at the CVS Coupon Center.
$2 ECB WYB (2) Hershey’s Easter Kisses, Eggs, Miniatures or Cadbury Mini Eggs candy, 7-15 oz, $3, limit 1
(2) Hershey’s Kisses, 7-15 oz, $3
(2) -$1 off Hershey’s or Reese’s, Hershey’s snack mix, or Mr. Goodbar, Payday or Hershey’s milk chocolate with almond snack bites, 2 oz+, SS 02/28
-$1.50 off Candy or Chocolate, excl. gum, $5, printing at CVS Coupon Center
Total Due: $2.50
Get Back: $2 ECB
–like getting both for 50¢ or 25¢ ea.
Here are some more coupons to print:
- Latest Articles