See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Starting Sunday 1/3, you can get Finish Detergent at CVS for 75¢! Pair a $2 insert coupon with an ECB deal to get 75¢ Dish Detergent.
The coupon you need is coming in Sunday’s paper (only with 4 inserts filled with other coupons). If there is one Sunday you get extra papers this should be it!!
Go ahead and stock up on the tablets plus check out the other CVS deals!
CVS Deal Idea:
(4) Finish Jet Dry 8.45 oz or tabs 20 ct., $4 (starting 1/3)
(4) -$2 off Finish Powerball, Max in 1 or Quantum, 14 ct. +, SS 01/03
Total Due: $8
Get Back: $5 ECB
makes it 75¢
More household coupons to print:
- Latest Articles