See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Make your own tea towels and give them as gifts this Christmas. Draw your favorite design, saying or monogram for really cute, personalized towels to throw on the stove.
– Tea Towels or Flour Sack Towels
– A way to print on paper for tracing
Wash and dry your tea towels, print our the design you want to go on the towel. Put the printout under the towel and trace it with a Sharpie.
See the full tutorial.
See more DIY Christmas.
- Latest Articles