This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
While supplies last, you can score a FREE 1 year subscription to O Magazine for yourself (or a friend) if you’re a new subscriber! DailyFeats is partnering up with O, The Oprah Magazine for “Random Acts of O” this summer, which aims to infuse kindness into daily life. You have 2 ways to earn your free subscription:
- Like O Magazine on Facebook
- Visit Random Acts of O and pledge to read one of the books featured on O Magazine’s Books of Summer list. Once 50,000 people pledge to read, Zappos will make a $5,000 donation to Teach for America.
- After pledging to read, choose the redeem option and you’ll receive an email with a custom code you can use for a FREE 1-year subscription to O, The Oprah Magazine.
- You’ll also earn additional points for reading the book you chose and checking in your progress, which you can then redeem toward more rewards or donations on DailyFeats.com.
- Join O’s Summer Reading Challengeon DailyFeats.com, check in the feats as part of the challenge within 30 days, and earn 333 points.
- Redeem some of your points on The O Magazine Subscription (200 points).
If you’ve never heard of DailyFeats, it’s a website that provides you with chances to “do good” throughout the day, record you “feats” and earn points to go towards coupons for some of your favorite retailers.