This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Okay let’s get serious about tomorrow.
I’ts Earth Day, which I guess is a special thing, but for us it means a lot of great deals! This is going to take a plan, excuted perfectly you should have a blast and rack up.
First gather what you need before leaving:
- Empty Color or Black ink cartridge
- Clean & Empty Travel Coffee Mug
- (6) Empty Soda Bottles or Cans
- Empty or mostly used bottle of face wash
Since I don’t know the layout of your town this is my plan:
- Drop ink cartridges by Walgreens for $1 color and black refills!
- Head to Babies R Us, get a FREE Reusable bag – fill the bag to get 25% off all clothes & shoes in it!
- Drop by CVS, grab a FREE bag tag to attach to my new Babies R Us bag.
- Head to Books A Million, fill my new Babies R Us Bag will books and get 20% off everything
- Drink my free coffee
- Contemplate where to plant my free seeds
- Head to the Origins counter at Dillards to get a FREE Origins Cleanser when you trade in a current skin care product
- Walk to the other side of the mall to the Disney store, give them my 6 bottles or cans, get a free Disney Friends for Change youth baseball cap
If you have extra energy you can also:
- Take the kids by Pottery Barn from 11-3pm for earth-friendly stories and activities
- Run by the Salvation Army, all clothes are 99¢ each!
- Cut out 2 UPC codes from Kellogg’s Cereals and send off for a Reusable Bag (costs $1.75 shipping) (This is steep for a reusable bag but if you love Toucan Sam this is your day!)