See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
This week only is Triple Cash Back Week with Ebates! That means you get 3 times as much cash back on great online stores than you normally get with Ebates. Lots of great stores are included, like Macy’s, Nike, JCPenny, LivingSocial, Groupon and more!
Ebates is a great way to save a little extra on your online purchases. It’s completely free and works with any sales and coupon codes that stores are running.
If you’ve never heard of Ebates or cash back shopping, this is how it works:
2. Choose the store where you want to do your online shopping from the list of over 1,500 participating stores.
3. You’ll be sent to the site that you clicked on, but Ebates will track your purchases the whole way.
4. Use any discounts that you have just as you would with any other transaction.
If you are a new member, you’ll also get a $10 gift card when you sign-up.
Offer ends Monday 8/29!
See more online shopping.
- Latest Articles