See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
It’s almost the end of the month, (really a few days early). There are a few things to do:
- Head to Rite Aid Video Values, watch any videos and get any coupons you might want. They don’t expire until 12/31, but will disappear on Sunday.
- After shopping Black Friday Deals, go ahead and submit for your November Rebate.
- Use any Upromise eCoupons you want before 12/1 (they don’t carry over to the next month).
- Print any coupons on Coupons.com , SmartSource.com, and RedPlum.com (they also may or may not carry over to next month)
Mail in Rebates, for items that must be purchased by Nov. 30th:
- Pennzoil – Buy 5 quarts of oil or get a Pennzoil Oil Change and get 1 of 3 free items
- Scotch – Free Sack Pack wyb participating Scotch Items
- Marcal & Disney Earth DVD $5 Rebate
- Autolite– $2 rebate per Sparkplug up to $32
- AmeriGas– $3 Rebate when you Exchange any Propane Cylinder (we did this one!)
Rite Aid LINKS
- Latest Articles