See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
An interesting way to support our troops is with our expired coupons. They are able to use US coupons up to 6 months after expiration dates at their commissaries if they are stationed abroad. We have decided to adopt a base in Gaeta Italy to mail our coupons too. As you clean out your coupon folder you can either mail them yourself or I will gladly mail them for you if you would like to just pay US postage rates and mail them to me.
The address for the base directly is:
FPO AE 09609
You will have to fill out customs forms since it is going over seas. If you would like me to send your coupons over when I send mine, please email me at jenny (at) southernsavers (dot) com and I’ll send you my address.
- Clip all coupons – it decreases mailing weight to only mail the coupons
- Sort coupons into two bundles: Food and Non Food (what can be eaten by Humans and what cannot)
- Latest Articles