See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
The makers of Dr. Pepper made a bet that Gun’s and Roses wouldn’t get their album “Chinese Democracy” out in 2008. If the album did come out in 2008 then everyone in America could get a FREE Dr. Pepper! Well the album, that has been in the works since 1994, hits stores this Sunday. So… this Sunday starting at 12:01 am EST go here and register to have a coupon mailed to you.
Here are the specific details from Dr. Pepper:
1. On the Nov. 23, 2008 release date, go to www.drpepper.com
2. Register your information to receive a coupon for one free 20-oz. Dr Pepper.
3. When your coupon arrives, redeem it wherever Dr Pepper is sold.
4. Drink your Dr Pepper slowly to experience all 23 flavors. Dr’s orders.
Coupons will be available for 24 hours, starting at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time on Nov. 23, 2008. Allow 4-6 weeks for coupon to arrive. Coupons will expire on Feb. 28, 2009. Limit one coupon per person. Full terms and conditions available at www.drpepper.com.
(-thanks to Julie for letting me know)
- Latest Articles