See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Here’s another chance to get FREE toothpaste this week at the drugstore. It’s a great time to stock up for Operation Christmas Child!
Print your 75¢ off coupon while available. Print (2) copies per computer.
CVS Deal Idea:
- Colgate Max 6 oz, Total 4-4.2 oz, or 2-in-1 Toothpaste, 4.6 oz, $3
(1) Colgate Total Toothpaste, 4-4.2 oz, $3
-.75/1 Colgate Total Daily Repair Toothpaste, 3 oz + printable
-$2.50 off coupon printing at CVS coupon center
–like getting it for FREE (25¢ moneymaker)
Check out these coupons too:
- Latest Articles