See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you are planning a trip to Ikea soon, it can include FREE Swedish meatballs!
Mark your calendars to head to the store from 10/7 to 10/8 to get your meal deducted when you spend $100 or more on home furnishings at Ikea.
How it works:
1. Purchase a meal in the Ikea Restaurant.
2. Receive a coupon with your receipt and present your IKEA Family Card to the store cashier.
3. Give your coupon and receipt to the cashier at checkout to get the total amount of your meal deducted from your purchase ($100 or more).
There is a limit of one restaurant receipt per store discount. The deal is valid 10/7-10/8 at participating locations.
See more dining deals.
- Latest Articles