See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
For anyone that likes to track where they are spending money and how much, Quicken has just made their online version FREE. It’s not a temporary thing either, sign up and it is always free.
We have used Quicken software on our computer for years and love it. Being able to see where we are spending money is the first step to making a budget and to seeing areas that we can do better in. The free version does the tracking and budgetting that the software versions do.
A few cool things to me…
1. Now if I am on my laptop and my husband asks a budgetting question I don’t have to run upstairs and boot up the desktop computer.
2. It is set up to run smoothly on your mobile phone so you can see things on the go
3. It downloads everything for you rather than the desktop version where I have to go and still select different accounts to download. Much faster!!
Just so you know this version does not do everything that the software versions do… if that were the case Quicken would have put themselves out of business. You will not get any of the tax planning, long term planning, intense budgetting tools and other tools (most of which I never use so I can’t list them even if I wanted to). If you are wanting the software versions you can still follow the link and save up to 36% off.
- Latest Articles