This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Running out of toothpaste should never happen if you are a deal hunter! It’s free at one of the drugstores almost every single week. For us we got a little over zealous cleaning out our cabinets for a recent donation drive that we ran out without me even realizing. Thankfully CVS was here to help this week.
It’s the only trip out we made and it turned out quite well. I hadn’t been to CVS in a while so we had no ExtraCare Bucks. Between the toothpaste and an email I got the next day we made two trips this week! Here’s what we did:
(2) Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste, $3.49 ea
(4) Garnier Fructis Hair Care, $3 ea.
-$2/2 Colgate Toothpaste, CVS coupon printing at coupon center
(4) -$2 off Garnier Hair Care RP 3/06
(2) -.50/1 Colgate toothpaste, 3 oz +, SS 03/20
Total Due: $8.54
Got Back: $9 ECB
The next day (mostly because they sent a $5 off $25 purchase coupon):
(2) Bounty Paper Towels, 12 rolls, $9.99
(1) Charmin Bath Tissue, 16 rolls, $9.99
-$5 off $25 purchase CVS email coupon
(2) -$1 off Bounty paper towels, 6 ct.+ printable
-$1 off Charmin ultra soft or strong bath tissue printable
Total Due: $15.06
Got Back: $10 ECB
Purchase Value: $48.95
Total Spent: $23.60
ECB Remaining: $10
It’s kinda the perfect week to get back into CVS mode and have some ExtraCare bucks since they have even more great deals starting Sunday…
How did you do this week? Leave a comment or a link to your savings post.