During weeks that I have long to-do lists, the slow cooker is my best friend. You can basically dump a bunch of ingredients in, go about your business, and come back to a meal that’s hot and delicious.
This slow cooker beef stir fry is no exception. It’s flavorful, full of veggies, and way healthier than take-out.
Slow Cooker Beef Stir Fry
- 1 lb flank steak, sliced into strips
- 1/4 cup cornstach
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 lb fresh green beans
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup lower sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/8 cup sriracha (optional)
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- Add the steak and cornstarch to your slow cooker. Toss to evenly coat.
- Add the next 11 ingredients (through the sriracha) and stir to combine everything.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours. In the last 30 minutes of cooking, add the chopped broccoli. Serve over rice.
Created by SouthernSavers.com
See more frugal recipes!