Welcome to Southern Savers, where finding deals and steals is simple and rewarding!
See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
There is a Catlina printing that can make for some nice deals when paired with these coupons at Kroger and Bi-Lo.
Kroger Deal Idea:
(16) Gerber 1st Foods (2 ct tubs) $1 (thru 2/16)
(4) -$1/2 Gerber regular or Graduates items, excl formula, SS 01/10
(2) -$1/4 Gerber 1st foods printable
Pay $10, get back $3 Catalina
makes it 44¢ each
- Latest Articles
← PREV NEXT →