This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
You may not know this, but I’ve started getting emails from some of your husbands asking what to give a couponer for Christmas. Yep, you are married to awesome men that are seeking to find something that you would enjoy!
Well here’s a list of the top books and things that I think most couponers would probably love.
- The Tightwad Gazette – A really fun book on saving money on just about everything. You will find yourself laughing at some of the ideas, but it will leave you with a ton of ideas on cutting your budget.
- Miserly Moms – Focusing on living well in a tough economy, this is a quick read that focuses on basics of shopping tips but also great lifestyle savings tips.
- Savvy Spending – A How to Coupon Book for beginners.
- $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook – 200 recipes that are all easy on the budget and east to make!
- One A Month Cooking – A great how to book, with tons of recipes.
- Slow Cooker Revolution – From my favorite cooking resource, America’s Test Kitchen, this is 200 amazing recipes to make in a crock pot.
Gadgets and Things
- Get them a crock pot and pair it with the cook book above.
- A couponer is always storing food, so getting a Food Saver vacuum sealer would be awesome. These start around $30.
- Get a new subscription or extend their subscription to All You Magazine. (Has $50+ in coupons in each issue).
- If they complain about their printer, check out the Brother 2240 Laser Printer!!
- Help them organize their life with a Cansolidator Pantry System!