See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
This weekend I was a crazy woman and headed to 4 stores in one day. I only recommend hitting one grocery store and drugstore each week, but this week each drugstore had things that we needed at great prices.
Wanna play a fun game? Check out this picture and enter a guess in the form below with what you think the FULL Retail price of all the items here is. The four folks that are the closest to the actual price will win a $50 gift card to the grocery store of their choice!
I’ll give you a few hints:
1. This is everything from my 4 trips put together in one picture.
2. Total spent of of pocket was $61.13.
3. I went to Kroger, Rite Aid, Walgreens, and CVS.
Enter your guess in the form below:
The winners will be announced Friday in the Friday Finals post.
- Latest Articles