See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If your ice cream stash if running low or you have a serious sweet tooth, head to CVS starting 8/21 with a Haagen-Dazs coupon to get $1.50 ice cream.
We don’t always see deals on this brand so don’t miss out! What’s your favorite flavor?
CVS Deal Idea:
- $2 ECB WYB (2) Haagen-Dazs 14 oz, Bars 3 ct., Edy’s 1.5 qt., Drumstick, Crunch or Fruit Bars 4-6 ct., $3.50, limit 1
(2) Haagen Dazs, 14 oz, $3.50
(2) -$1 off Haagen-Dazs cartons 14 oz +, or ice cream bars 3-pk., SS 06/26
Total Due: $5
Get Back: $2 ECB
–like getting it both for $3 or $1.50 ea.
Check out these coupons too:
- Latest Articles