This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
I’ve gotten a few emails and seen a number of comments that boxes are missing from shopping lists. I’m sorry for all the frustrations. Yesterday we made some changes to the back end code of the shopping list program. Everything should work exactly the same, but because of the way some web browsers cache websites (save them on your computer) many of you are having problems with your saved version not working with the updated version.
To get your shopping lists to work again you will need to clear your browsing history (something you should really do often anyway). To clear your history is easy. Just pick your web browser below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Hold down: Ctrl-F5
Windows: Ctrl +Shift+R
1. Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Tools.
3. Select Clear browsing data.
4. In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
5. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
6. Click Clear browsing data.
After you clear your history reload Southern Savers and the boxes should be there!
Very soon all the changes we made will be noticeable to everyone, and I promise you will love it. Believe me, it’s everything you’ve ever asked for and more!!