This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Holland House. All opinions are 100% mine.
Recently Holland House sent me a free bottle of Wine made specifically for cooking to try out and I wanted to let you in on how it went. For some reason whenever we make something that calls for wine, the dish automatically seems more fancy. I turned the task of finding a recipe over to my husband who likes to play in the kitchen. Turns out recipes are only suggestions to him so I can’t really share the exact list of what went into it.
We were given Marsala Cooking Wine so we grabbed Chicken and started making a Marsala sauce. Somewhere along the way though it ended up with a Mexican flare. It was delicious though! The wine really added something to this concoction. You could still smell it and taste it and ummm it was good.
(I confess that I can’t plate anything beautifully so this is someone else’s picture :) )
A few things I love about Holland House Cooking Wines:
- It is made from premium wine but adapted to have the consistency you depend on for cooking.
- Unlike table wine that can taste off after being opened for a few days, Holland House Cooking Wine has a six month+ shelf life. Very practical when we are watching our budgets closely.
- It can be simply added to existing sauces, marinades, soups and glazes to give them a flavorful kick. (Add it to your spaghetti sauce!)
Right now you can get two coupons for Holland House Cooking Wine:
- $0.50/1 Holland House Cooking Wine online coupon
- When you register at Holland House you will also get a FREE Recipe Booklet & $1 off coupon mailed to you!