This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you are tired of seeing all the coupons on facebook and not getting them (or if you are tired of giving your personal information out just to get coupons) there is a way to have a BLANK facebook page that lets you get coupons without sharing anything personal!
To get a blank page we are going to create a new facebook profile. You do not need to upload pictures, network with friends, or fill out your profile information. You can simply create the bare minimum of a Facebook account to print your coupons!
Here are 10 simple guiding steps to making a blank Facebook page:
1. Create a free email just for couponing/samples. Great ones out there are: gmail, yahoo, or hotmail. Using a different email than your normal account helps friends and family members not be able to find you.
2. Now go to Facebook.com
3. Fill in all your information – Name, E-mail (use your new one created in #1), Password, Gender, & Birthday
4. Click “Sign Up”.
5. Enter the words you see in the security box.
6. Click “Sign Up”.
7. Click “Skip” on the next three steps (this is key to having a blank profile)
– Skip finding friends.
– Skip updating your profile.
– Skip uploading a profile picture.
8. Now check your email for and open an e-mail from Facebook.
9. Click the link to confirm your e-mail address.
10. Enter the confirmation code provided in the e-mail sent to you (if it asks for it).
Now, you have a Facebook account. Enjoy printing your coupons! To get started checkout all the facebook coupons from yesterday alone.