See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
This may seem crazy to you, but I rarely buy cleaning supplies in a grocery store. There are great deals out there, you just need to know where to look! Here are some tips to help you.
We also normally have a ton of coupons for cleaning products, head over and see all the current household coupons out.
More Quick Tips:
- How to Save on Coffee
- What Items Don’t Follow A Sale Cycle
- How to Save on Spices
- How to Save on Cereal
- How to Save on Electronics & DVDs
- Latest Articles