See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you missed the live session early today I’ve now included above the recorded class. You can’t see the slides I refer to on the video so those are below the video for you to scroll through as I talk.
This is a talk on some of the basics in saving money on groceries. Since this is just 30 minutes long, check out the links below to learn more.
- Read all the basics in our Learn to Couponsection.
- Learn good prices buy using a Buy Price List.
- How to Organize Coupons (the easy way)
- How to Organize Coupons (the time consuming way)
- Checkout all the other videos on the Southern Savers You tube channel.
After all that you should be an expert!
- Latest Articles