See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
If you are planning a trip to Ikea soon, it can include Swedish meatballs! Mark your calendars to head to the store from 9/30-10/1 to get your meal deducted when you spend $100 on home furnishings at Ikea.
You can find the deal on Ikea’s website by selecting your store and then special offers.
How it works
1. Purchase your meal in Restaurant.
2. Receive a coupon with your receipt and present IKEA Family Card to store cashier.
3. Give your coupon and receipt to cashier at checkout and receive the total amount of your meal deducted from your purchase of over $100.
Limit one restaurant receipt per store discount. The deal is valid 9/30-10/1 at participating locations.
See more dining deals.
- Latest Articles