See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Want an extra $250 in cash?
SavingStar wants you to take a quick second and checkout all the eCoupons they have to offer this month.
You still have a week left to use most of the August SavingStar’s eCoupons. There are some great coupons you can still get this month like Jolly Time, McCain Potatoes, Beech-Nut and more.
Check out the deals this week at stores around you, there are a number of great deals using SavingStar eCoupons, my favorite is 50¢ pretzels at Bi-Lo! If you have never used SavingStar check out all the details here.
To encourage you to check out these coupons today:
One reader from SouthernSavers will win $250 just for “liking a coupon” on SavingStar.
- Log in/Register on SavingStar.com
- Click the Facebook “like” button next to your favorite coupon on their site.
- Leave a comment on this post with which coupon is your favorite.
The winner will be chosen Wednesday 8/31. You do need to have a SavingStar account (it’s free) to be eligible to win.
- Latest Articles