See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Facebook folks, head over to Naturally Caron’s fan page and get a FREE Skein of Yarn.
For those like me, who think “what is a skien?”:
- A bundle of strong, elastic fibers or ropes that store relatively large amounts of energy when twisted by a rigid cross beam.
- A long coil of yarn intended for weaving, dyeing, or heat setting. Yarn sold in skeins often needs to be re-wound into spools or balls using a swift depending on the application. A skein is not a specific unit of length.
(Thanks Smart Couponing!)
- Latest Articles