This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
There is a new “one or Many” coupon on Saving Star this week for $5 back when you purchase $25 in participating Bayer Health products. These coupons are super easy to use if you are not familiar with Saving Star.
- Head over and create an account.
- Get out your Rite Aid card as well as any other store loyalty cards you have.
- Enter your store cards into the Saving Star account.
- Select coupons you want.
- Go shopping!
These coupons do not come off in the store. They are really like simple rebates. You just scan your store card as you check out (like you normally would to get the sale prices) and the store will tell SavingStar that you bought the items. With in 2-3 days you’ll see the coupon savings in your Saving Star account. When you have $5 saved up you can get it back by direct deposit or Amazon gift cards!
Now that we know how to use them…
Load the new $5 off Bayer Aspirin, & Aleve coupon.
The best deal right now is at Rite Aid this week:
(1) Aleve, 200 mg. 150 ct., $14.99
(1) Aleve, 200 mg., 130 ct., $10.99
(2) -$2 off Aleve 80 ct.+ (Facebook), excl. Aleve-D printable
Total Due: $21.98
Get Back: $10 +UP Reward & $5 back in your Saving Star account!
You can also submit a picture of your receipt for this offer:
-$1 off Aleve pain reliever, Checkout 51 (exp 09/17) mobile coupon
That makes it $2.99 each!