See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
Here are some great new coupons that you need to print if you have a baby! There are 5 new and rare coupons good for $4 off Huggies diapers or Pull-Ups!
To get the coupons:
1. Head to pickupthevalues.com.
2. Sign-in or register.
3. You’ll be asked a few questions about what brands you’d like to receive offers from. I’d go ahead and check them all so you’ll be able to get all the coupons.
4. Important: The next screen will ask you if you want to share. Make sure you click the “Share and Save More” button to get the best coupons. If you decide not to share, you won’t be able to go back and the higher-value coupons won’t be available to you.
5. You can choose to share via email or Twitter. You’ll then be taken to your coupons.
Huggies Coupons Available:
–$4 off Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers
–$4 off Huggies Little Movers Diapers
–$4 off Huggies Overnight Diapers
–$4 off Pull-Ups NightTime Training Pants
–$4 off Pull-Ups Training Pants (Jumbo Pack or larger)
The coupons you receive may be based on the age of the child you enter in your profile, so you may see that you get all or some of these coupons.
- Latest Articles