See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
We have two new Pantene coupons today! Grab them and head to any of the three major drugstores this week to get a great deal!!
New Pantene Coupons
All of the drugstores have Pantene on sale 3 for $12 starting today. Plus they are all giving you rewards back when you purchase $30 worth of participating items. My favorite deal is at Rite Aid, though CVS is a close runner up.
Rite Aid Deal Idea:
(6) Pantene Hair Care, 3 for $12
(2) Tampax Pearl or Always Pads, $3.99
(2) –$5/3 Pantene products, excl 6.7 oz and trial size printable
(2) -$2 off Tampax tampons, 16-ct+, PG 07/02
(2) -$2 off Always Radiant or Infinity pads, 11-ct+, PG 07/02
Total Due: $17.98
Get Back: 1,500 Plenti Points (=$15 off)
makes it 37¢ each!
add the items to your shopping list here.
more personal care coupons:
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
- Latest Articles