See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
My favorite Electronic Coupon site just released a new batch of eCoupons! If you aren’t using SavingStar eCoupons, then well you’re just being silly. These are coupons that are more like rebates. They don’t come off in store but instead you get the value back in an online account with them. When you have $5 saved up you can get it out in a paypal deposit, Amazon gift card etc.
There are two features that are the most fun to me:
- You get to still use a paper coupon in the store.
- You load the coupons to all of your store shopper cards at the same time. So you never have the issue remembering what coupon is on what card.
The New Coupons
$1/2 Jolly Time Microwave Pop Corn 4.8 oz + eCoupon
$1 off McCain Sweet Potato Fries eCoupon
$1 off McCain Purely Potatoes eCoupon
.75/2 Musselman’s 6-pack Apple Sauce eCoupon
$1 off Snyder’s of Hanover Organic Pretzel Sticks eCoupon
$1/8 Beech-Nut baby food jar purees, any stage eCoupon
.75/1 L’Oréal Vive Pro Shampoo or Conditioner eCoupon
$1 off L’Oréal Studio Line Styling Product eCoupon
- Latest Articles