See I told you, this would help!
- SC = Store Coupon
- MC = Manufacturer Coupon
- SS = Smart Source
- RP = Red Plum
- PG = Proctor and Gamble
- WYB = When You Buy
- B1G1 = Buy One Get One Free
- .75/1 = 75 cents off one item
- .75/3 = 75 cents off three items
- EXP = Expiration Date
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
“If a customer buys an eligible product at Walmart anytime between Nov. 1 and Dec. 25, and then finds that same product advertised for less at another store, Walmart will give the customer a gift card for the difference through Dec. 25”
There are a few key things to keep in mind if you plan to use the guarantee:
- Must be identical items (brand, size, color quantity, grade & model #)
- Competitor must be in same local market
- You must have your original receipt and local competitor’s current ad
- There are other exclusions like Black Friday Ads, internet pricing and limited time offers.
Be sure to read all the fine print in the official annoucement here for all the details.
I do most of my holiday shopping online, so I’m not sure I’ll take advantage of this. Do you think it will help make your holiday shopping easier?
- Latest Articles